The Washington, DC Antitrust practice of a prestigious and growing international law firm has an immediate opportunity for a mid-level associate with 3-5 years (i.e., 2013-2015 JDs) of substantive merger-related investigations and litigation experience
- Significant experience working on federal agency investigations (i.e.,
FTC, DOJ A/T Div., etc.)
- All manner of HSR-driven filings and actions
- Excellent law school credentials from a top-tier law school
- Judicial clerkship experience is a plus.
- A desire to obtain substantial responsibility and to participate in business development activities.
- Supervising junior attorneys.
- Substantive litigation and merger-related work.
- Demonstrated commitment and interest in the continued expansion and growth of your Antitrust practice skill sets
- A desire to obtain substantial responsibility and to participate in
business development activities.
This position presents a chance to join a busy, well-respected and expanding practice where you can enjoy challenging assignments and career progression opportunities within a busy, dynamic firm