Your privacy is important to THOMAS JONES CONSULTING LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that THOMAS JONES CONSULTING LLC collects, and the ways in which THOMAS JONES CONSULTING LLC uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
THOMAS JONES CONSULTING LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- any other information that you send to THOMAS JONES CONSULTING LLC.
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
Using Personal Information
THOMAS JONES CONSULTING LLC may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where THOMAS JONES CONSULTING LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, THOMAS JONES CONSULTING LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
THOMAS JONES CONSULTING LLC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. THOMAS JONES CONSULTING LLC will store all the personal information you provide. [Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information submitted for publication on the website.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. THOMAS JONES CONSULTING LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Thomas Jones Consulting LLC
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to: 10675 Hillingdon Road Woodstock, MD 21163-1431.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.